The pure technology group is a leading provider of technology services and solutions to SME, corporate and public sectors.
We have experienced phenomenal growth by providing exemplary customer service to our customers and have a strategy in place to drive us to ever increasing heights!
In order to execute our plans and to continue providing the very best service, we are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Sales Manager to join our Leeds based team.
We invest heavily in our team which is reflected in us holding an Investors in People Platinum Standard accreditation and by us developing talent from within.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of Account Managers
- Driving consistent over target revenue & GP performance
- Ensuring team KPI’s are delivered, monitored and reviewed
- Arranging and leading regular team meetings/updates
- Carrying out regular one to one meetings
- Mentoring team members in line with Personal Development Plan
- Identifying and exploiting opportunities for continuous improvement and development
What we need from you:
- A demonstrable track record gained in a sales management role within the IT Hardware, Software & Services sector.
- Highly developed commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, able to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team
- Good standard of computer literacy
- Relevant literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent customer service skills to communicate effectively with patience and care
- A genuine passion for developing teams of people to be the best of the best
What you’ll get in return:
- The best bonus/commission scheme in the industry!
- Highly competitive basic salary
- A comprehensive employee benefits package
- Personal Development Plan including globally recognised, formal sales training (Dale Carnegie etc)
- Regular incentives inclusive of overseas trips to places like Iceland, Ibiza and many more!
- Industry leading infrastructure
- Unrivaled working environment (our people and culture are the lifeblood of our business)
If you would be interested in joining a rapidly expanding, highly reputable business with an inclusive, driven and highly committed team please apply ASAP!
Further information on the pure technology group can be found at www.tptg.co.uk
The pure technology group are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.